M.Ed from MDU, Rohtak | M.Ed Admission 2024-2025
Maharshi Daynand University, Rohtak Haryana- Master of Education (M.Ed.) Regular*, Eligibility, Duration, Fee Structure, Syllabus & Registration
MDU M.Ed Admission 2024
Show about the course: MDU, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak is the Haryana State University. The enlightening foundation was formed in the year 1976. The foundation is striking for its astonishing assets, mind blowing establishment and student driven approach. Master of Education is a two-year post-graduate program introduced by MDU. The course is all around and covers all of the basic pieces of teaching and tutoring. Master of preparing targets conceding to students with fundamental data about the tutoring and instructing field. It collects the capacities of the students and makes them able specialists. M.Ed. admission to MDU engages one to seek after a calling arranged course and refine their capacities.
At MDU, the M. Ed instructive program is outlined with lots of special attention and thought. The timetable is elaborative and judiciously solidifies speculative and sensible pieces of training. It moves past the theory and gives students dynamic experience of this current reality. Post the completion of M. Ed from MDU one can acquire permission to various employment open entryways out in the open as well as a private establishments.
A contender attempting to take M. ED Admission at MDU ought to be generally around acquainted with the attestation method, capability, exhorting gatherings and significantly more.
Eligibility Criteria for M.ED Admission 2024
- A Candidate presumably got somewhere near half in the Bachelor’s endorsement to get affirmation in M. ED at MDU.
- Contenders having a spot with SC/ST and held grouping almost certainly got 47.5% to meet all necessities for M. ED affirmation
- An abatement of 5% engravings is permitted to students having a spot with the saved class.
Qualifying examination for M.Ed Admission 2024
Admission to M. ED is completely permitted in view of the engravings got in the passing evaluation. The academic worth of students is contemplated. A student needs to float through the passing appraisal to get confirmation in M. ED at MDU. In case the student has appeared for the Master’s Degree Examination as well as Bachelor’s Degree Examination, then, the higher the rate/marks got will be considered.
The online application form for M.Ed. Admission 2024
- The student needs to visit the power webpage of MDU to wrap up the electronic application structure for M.ED. Affirmation.
- The student ought to introduce their email Id and phone number to enroll for M. ED certification.
- SMS cautioning will be sent on the convenient number for extra correspondences associated with yield card and the affirmation connection.
- The contender ought to move all of the central chronicles, for instance, mark sheet of the passing appraisal, age proof, character affirmation to complete the web based application process
- The contender will moreover have to move an imprint, and continuous visa size photograph to apply online for M.ED attestation.
- One ought to similarly make online portion of costs using on the web portion modes, for instance, charge card/Mastercard/UPI/Net banking, etc.
Looking for information on M.Ed Admission 2024? Find out everything you need to know about M.Ed Admission, Eligibility, Fees and Registration here !
Documents required for online M.Ed. Admission
- Matriculation Certificate. (as proof of age)
- Senior Secondary Examination Certificate
- Detailed Marks Card (DMC) of the qualifying examination.
- Character Certificate from the institute last attended
- Certificate of Reserved Category and other related certificates, if applicable, as mentioned in the Prospectus
- Latest income certificate if applicable.
- Haryana resident certificate, if applicable
- Undertaking regarding Gap Year, if applicable
Counselling session for M.ED. admission 2024
Confirmation for M.Ed. is yielded in view of the engravings got in the passing appraisal. Post the passing evaluation an authenticity overview of students who have prepared for the M. ED. Affirmation is given by the school. After this, the picked students are required the directing gathering. A directing gathering is driven by a gathering of expert appearance staff having enormous data on the guidance region. The gathering access students and work together with them to know their sort. Taking into account their association seats and specialization is allocated to the students.
M.Ed course syllabus
Course-I Psychology of Learning and Development
Course-II Historical, Political and Economic foundations of education
Course-III Education Studies
Course-IV Introduction to Educational Research
Course-V-A Internship: Teacher Education Institute (Phase-I, Three Weeks)
Course-V-B Communication and Expository Writing
Course-V -C Self Development
Course-I Philosophical Foundations of Education
Course-II Sociological foundations of Education
Course-III Curriculum Studies
Course-IV Pre-Service & In-service Teacher Education
Course-V-A Internship: Teacher Education Institute (Phase-II, Three Weeks)
Course-V-B Academic Writing
Course-I Specialization of Course-I:
i. Institutional Planning and Management (Elementary Level) OR
ii. Institutional Planning and Management (Secondary Level)
Course-II Specialization of Course-II:
i. Issues, curriculum and Assessment( Elementary Level) OR
ii. Issues, curriculum and Assessment (Secondary Level)
Course-III Advance Educational
Course-IV Perspectives Research and Issues in Teacher Education
Course-V Internship in Specialized Area (In School; 28 Days)
Course-I (Elective First) Specialization of Course-I:
Choose any one of the following:
i. Advance Curriculum Theory (Elementary Level).
ii. Advance Curriculum Theory (Secondary Level)
iii. Pedagogy of Science Education (Elementary Level)
iv. Pedagogy of Mathematics Education (Elementary Level)
v. Pedagogy of Language Education ( Elementary Level)
vi. Pedagogy of Social Science Education ( Elementary Level)
vii. Pedagogy of Science Education (Secondary Level)
viii. Pedagogy of Mathematics Education (Secondary Level)
ix. Pedagogy of Language Education (Secondary Level)
x. Pedagogy of Social Science Education (Secondary Level)
xi. Approaches to Assessment (Elementary Level)
xii. Approaches to Assessment (Secondary Level)
Specialization of Course-II:
Course-II Choose any one of the following:
i. Educational Policy, Economics &Planning (Elementary Level)
ii. Educational Policy, Economics & Planning (Secondary Level)
Course-III (Elective Third) Specialization of Course-III Chooses any one of the following:
i. Educational Management, Administration & Leadership (Elementary Level)
ii. Educational Management, Administration & Leadership (Secondary Level)
OR choose Any Two (one from each group)
i. Value Education
ii. Distance and Open Learning
iii. Educational Technology.
iv. Guidance and Counseling
v. Measurement and Evaluation.
vi. Environmental Education
vii. Inclusive Education
Job and Career prospects after M.Ed.
- Employment teacher
- Home mentor
- Online mentor
- Instructive Technologist
- Instructive program Developer